Tuesday 23 May 2017

Revision plan


Revision plan

  • Section A practice
Film language concepts e.g. cinematography, camera shots all need to have been looked at again. As well as this, practice needs to be done within timed conditions to simulate the actual exam environment.

  • Media debates
Required for both Section A (in questions 2 and 3) and B to take my answers to the band that they need to be.

  • Statistics/quotes
Particularly in terms of topics like Marxism & Pluralism and the impact of new and digital media, these are needed just to give my answers some backing to rely on.

  • New and digital media stories
I'll need to look over the 75 stories I've done over the year, and pick out a handful of the ones which I believe will be worthy of being mentioned in the exam.


Number of essays: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment